What do old dogs do when they get together? Why, they sing the blues. We are the Old Dogs, just regular people who love music so much that jamming together with other like-minded folks on Acoustic Night at Ray’s just wasn’t enough. Our great vibe belies the fact we’ve only been playing together since mid-February, but sometimes magic happens when the Universe aligns at the right place at the right time.
- John Turman - A technical consultant who will surf for food (lead guitar and vocals)
- Tony Magnole - An orchid aficionado (drums and vocals)
- Jose Ceravolo - A software engineer and nature photographer, (lead guitar)
- Luis Garces - An A/C Mechanic and proud father of four, (bass and lead vocals)
- Cari Bergnes - In the travel business and is an improvisational comedy performer (our female vocalist)
Email Cari Bergnes at Caribergnes@gmail.com